Whether you’re throwing a surprise party, a wedding, or going to a graduation, ensure you have lasting memories by having a skilled photographer capture pictures of the occasion. As a specialist in event and studio photography, I have a range of packages for you to choose from, including options for professionally enhanced images.
Starting at £150 per hour, this package is ideal for parties, birthdays, corporate events, holy ceremonies, graduations, family gatherings, and much more. The set price includes 50 images per hour, which will all be digitally enhanced. Depending on the complexity of the event, and the number of people attending, prices may vary.
For up to 2 hours in a professional photo studio, prices start from just £350. These sessions are used for portraits, glamour, portfolio, headshots, and couple shots, and at the end, you will receive between 40 and 50 high-quality, professionally enhanced photographs. I do have the option of a makeup artist for an additional £80 per person if required. What’s more, I provide the option for a portable studio, available for setup at any location you desire.
From £230 for up to 2 hours, I am able to offer sessions to produce headshots, profile pictures, family, individual, and general shots, where you choose the location in London. Afterwards, you’ll receive between 40 and 50 first-class, professionally improved photographs. Plus, as an addition, I offer skin retouching for £10 per image, with a minimum order of £50. I am able to provide additional photographers within this package for an additional £190 for each added. If your chosen location is outside of London, additional charges will be added depending on the distance.
Packages available include:
• Promo Videos
• Documentary Videos
• Commercial Videos
• Weddings and Small Event Videos
• Music Videos
For Further Information on Prices and Packages, Please Contact Me Directly.
• For portrait sessions, the entire amount of the shoot must be paid even if it lasts less than 2 hours. The price is quoted for the package, which includes the images and enhancing.
• The entire payment must be provided before receiving the final images.
• I do not store the digital photographs for an unlimited time. After confirmation of receiving the photographs, I will hold them for another 3 months. After this, a surcharge will be requested if you need the photographs to be transferred again.
• The booking fee is non-refundable and studio session rescheduling is only available if another booking fee is paid.
• I reserve the right to use images for my portfolio on the website, Facebook, and Google+ if not otherwise stated or agreed to in advance.